From: vishu on
Hi,
I have SUM formula in one of the cell.
For Example I have a formula in cell# A1. And the formula is
A52+A54+A84+A95+A96+B101+B105+C96+D201 etc.,

by holding the F2 button in cell#A1 I can see all precedents of this cell. I
wanted to fill the colours in these cells by holidng F2 Button. but its not
allowing me to fill the colours in these cells.
Is there any other way i can fill the colour by holding F2 buttons or any
other shortcuts in Excel 2007

From: Luke M on
Ctrl+[ will select all direct precendent cells, Shift+Ctrl+[ will select all
precedents. Color fill as desired.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"vishu" wrote:

> Hi,
> I have SUM formula in one of the cell.
> For Example I have a formula in cell# A1. And the formula is
> A52+A54+A84+A95+A96+B101+B105+C96+D201 etc.,
>
> by holding the F2 button in cell#A1 I can see all precedents of this cell. I
> wanted to fill the colours in these cells by holidng F2 Button. but its not
> allowing me to fill the colours in these cells.
> Is there any other way i can fill the colour by holding F2 buttons or any
> other shortcuts in Excel 2007

Pages: 1
Prev: HYPERLINK IN A NEW WINDOW
Next: Fill colour