From: Herman on
Any one know how the sensor in these works? The "Clear Blue" device has a
sensor that does some type of enzyme test.

From: Sylvia Else on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_test
From: Jim Yanik on
"Herman" <ripe(a)bellsouth.net> wrote in

> Any one know how the sensor in these works? The "Clear Blue" device
> has a sensor that does some type of enzyme test.

DAGS.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
From: OBones on
Herman wrote:
> Any one know how the sensor in these works? The "Clear Blue" device has a
> sensor that does some type of enzyme test.

It's an optical sensor that reads the bar that you would have seen with
your own eyes.
Well, it reads it more precisely, but still, it's the same principle.
From: Fred Bartoli on
OBones a �crit :
> Herman wrote:
>> Any one know how the sensor in these works? The "Clear Blue" device
>> has a
>> sensor that does some type of enzyme test.
>
> It's an optical sensor that reads the bar that you would have seen with
> your own eyes.
> Well, it reads it more precisely, but still, it's the same principle.

Oh, I thought it was some kind of girth measurement device :-)
At some point this should give pretty reliable indication.

--
Thanks,
Fred.