From: Sanjay Mishra on
Hello

I have a Remote Exchange Server and my users access shared mailboxes via OWA
by opening another mailbox option. Can you advise how can i restirct my users
from dleeting the email items from the shared mailbox. I just want them to
Read / Reply & forward Emails. But not to delete any items from the box
--
Regards
Sanjay Mishra
From: Mahmoud Magdy on
I believe that you cannot achieve that on any version of Exchange,