From: David W. Fenton on
Karl Hoaglund <hoagluk(a)yahoo.com> wrote in

> Did you set the Cancel parameter value to true, like I did? If
> so, what type of other saving errors are getting?

Of course I set Cancel to true. But it was triggering an Access
error message that I forget.

I've moved on and implemented something else, so I'm not going to
try to puzzle it out at this point. FWIW, I treated the BeforeUpdate
event the way I always do, and never have problems (except with
unbound controls, which is not the case in this instance), so I
can't say what was causing things to not work this time.

--
David W. Fenton http://www.dfenton.com/