From: Claudia d'Amato on
I have occasionally worksheets which are larger than a paper page.

In order to be able to print all content on ONE paper page I have to scale the size down to e.g.68%
Finding the exact scale value needs some user unfriendly fiddling try and error.

Is there a way to tell Excel 2003:

"Hey Excel, scale down the size of the worksheet AUTOMATICALLY so it fits on the paper"?

Claudia

From: Bernard Liengme on
The print dialog has a area where would can specify: fit to N pages wide and
M pages long
This is below the place you you are currently setting the % reduction
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Reeza on
On Apr 15, 5:03 am, clau...(a)wonderworld.com (Claudia d'Amato) wrote:
> I have occasionally worksheets which are larger than a paper page.
>
> In order to be able to print all content on ONE paper page I have to scale the size down to e.g.68%
> Finding the exact scale value needs some user unfriendly fiddling try and error.
>
> Is there a way to tell Excel 2003:
>
> "Hey Excel, scale down the size of the worksheet AUTOMATICALLY so it fits on the paper"?
>
> Claudia

File > Page Setup > Page Tab> Scaling > Fit to 1 x 1 page (can be
modified).

HTH,
Reeza