From: Wayne on
On May 7, 12:43 pm, "Albert D. Kallal" <PleaseNOOOsPAMmkal...(a)msn.com>
wrote:

> I think it's still rather risky to distribute any application with a hard
> coded a preexisting printer setup as defined in a report.

Thanks for the reply Albert. I probably didn't describe the situation
very well in my first post. The report in question had never been
changed to use anything but the default printer. As you have rightly
said, that would be a disaster. I think I've caused the confusion when
I said "When the printer that a report was previously formatted for
can't be found...." My terminology here was incorrect. What I was
meaning was that the Bullzip pdf printer was the last printer that the
report had been printed to, not that I had set the report to
specifically print to that printer. The printer for the report had
never been changed from "default".

I've seen this message box appear before when Access can't find the
printer that the report was last printed to, but usually after it is
OKd once it doesn't appear again. I'm not sure why it persists every
time the report is sent to the printer. Maybe there is something
different happening because it is a pdf printer and not a physical
printer.