From: Orion Cochrane on
I have a spreadsheet that, when I go to print it, increases a particular
cell's value by one. This works great for printing one copy. I need it to do
this for each copy printed. Ideally, I would like an InputBox prompting the
user to enter the number of desired copies, and it prints a page with the
increased value for each copy. I know I need a Do...Loop statement, but I
can't figure out how to write it. I want the InputBox to be just before the
Do...Loop statement, and I want the Print Dialog Box to not show up.

All of this is in a Workbook_BeforePrint event.

TIA.
--
I am running on Office 2007, unless otherwise stated.
From: Gord Dibben on
See code at Ron de Bruin's site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#same

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:55:01 -0800, Orion Cochrane
<OrionCochrane(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a spreadsheet that, when I go to print it, increases a particular
>cell's value by one. This works great for printing one copy. I need it to do
>this for each copy printed. Ideally, I would like an InputBox prompting the
>user to enter the number of desired copies, and it prints a page with the
>increased value for each copy. I know I need a Do...Loop statement, but I
>can't figure out how to write it. I want the InputBox to be just before the
>Do...Loop statement, and I want the Print Dialog Box to not show up.
>
>All of this is in a Workbook_BeforePrint event.
>
>TIA.

Pages: 1
Prev: Sort function
Next: Accessing Autofilter Lists