From: David on
In case of a machine crash, it would seem that a nice document to have
around would be a printout of a Belarc Advisor analysis. But I cannot
figure out how to do so. Can someone please tell me how one can do this?
I am hoping that PrntScrn is not the only way.

Thank you very much.
From: David Webb on
The report is output to your default browser. Simply click on File > Print, or
Preview then print.

As an alternative, if you have a PDF print driver, select that first and then
print to it.

--
Google is your friend.....

From: Paul on
David wrote:
> In case of a machine crash, it would seem that a nice document to have
> around would be a printout of a Belarc Advisor analysis. But I cannot
> figure out how to do so. Can someone please tell me how one can do this?
> I am hoping that PrntScrn is not the only way.
>
> Thank you very much.

I have a file

belarc_output.html

and a folder

belarc_output_files

in one of my working folders. And that tells me, I was
using Firefox, and I saved the Belarc browser output in HTML format.
The belarc_output_files folder contains the GIF files for
the decorations on the web page.

I might have used "Save page as" "Web page complete", to have it
save the HTML file and the folder of graphics elements.

If I double-click the belarc_output.html file I saved,
I'm again able to see my Belarc results.

When you save the Belarc output, whether in a print or
in some other format, don't forget to cover up the
License Keys in the "Software License" section. Occasionally,
a poster here will post their Belarc output, including
the Software License section. If you plan to do that, don't
copy the license keys into the posting. There is no point giving
your WinXP license key to the world :-)

Paul
From: David Webb on
Paul,

The OP was asking about a printout.

The report that Belarc generates is an HTML file and it's saved in the folder
"C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor\System\tmp". This file is replaced whenever a
new report is generated.

--
Google is your friend.....

From: David on
Thank you for your responses Paul, David. Both helpful!

I'm embarassed. There was at least one response before yours. I slipped
and pushed the wrong key and lost it before I even got to read it. Could
you, or some other kind soul, reply to that post to reinstall it into the
thread so that I might know what was said?

Thank you very much,