From: OftenConfuddled on
Hi,

I've got an extremely long spreadsheet table comprising two columns of data.

I'd like to print these data in a more compact form - in the same way that
the entries are organised in a telephone directory.

Say on average my page is 50 rows high - my first two columns on page 1
would appear on the left hand side and be rows 1 through 50, row 51 would
continue at the top of the page, but on the right-hand side. Row 101 would
appear at the top left hand side of page 2, etc.

I'd like to keep the orientation of the columns in portrait (I did find a
printer-associated setting that did print the two sets of two columns
side-by-side, but the overall page was in landscape).

I have tried manual repagination...but it's VERY slow, laborious, prone to
error, and if you make any changes (e.g. font size, column width, header
footer size, margins) everything immediately gets all out of
kilter/whack/alignment.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks and Best Regards