From: KT on
We store Excel files on one computer on our network and print on to one
network printer but can access these files from other computers and print
from these other computers. We have found that certain documents (not all)
print at a different size when using one computer compared to the others.
Nothing seems different and other Excel documents print out identically from
all computers. Any ideas, please?
From: dlw on
maybe using a font the computer doesn't have and it is using a substitute?

From: Ron on
Just a couple of ideas:
1. Are you using the same make & model of printer? Sometimes using different
printers will result in a different print out.
2. Have you set up the 'print area & size' then saved your Excel Worksheet?