From: Gary on
I am trying to print EITHER a monthly iCal or a list of events for the
month. I would prefer the following features (all for improved
readability):

1- all black print on a white background.

2- no events highlighted, or as white print on a black background.
iCal forces all day events to this mode, giving the user no choice.

So far I haven't succeeded. Does anyone have any suggestions?

From: Phil Stripling on
In article <4c613f9f$0$9859$c3e8da3(a)news.astraweb.com>, Gary
<gary_w1(a)hotline.com> wrote:

>SNIP<
> 1- all black print on a white background.

When I tell iCal to print, the print dialogue box has a "black and
white" button near the bottom right. Is that not working for you? I
haven't printed, but it seems that would do the trick.
From: Gary on
On 2010-08-10 12:23:45 -0400, Phil Stripling <ralph(a)whitehouse.gov> said:

> In article <4c613f9f$0$9859$c3e8da3(a)news.astraweb.com>, Gary
> <gary_w1(a)hotline.com> wrote:
>
>> SNIP<
>> 1- all black print on a white background.
>
> When I tell iCal to print, the print dialogue box has a "black and
> white" button near the bottom right. Is that not working for you? I
> haven't printed, but it seems that would do the trick.

It does, Phil, but without the "black foreground white background" it's
very hard to read upcoming birthdays and repeat events. If you can,
take a look in your "print preview".