From: Bobby Jones on
From time to time I download a short MP4 clip, then, after viewing, I delete
it. I have one I've been trying to delete, but receive message that 'access
is denied' and to make sure 'disk is not full or write protected.' Not sure
what disk the system is referring to, but my hard drive is not full, there's
nothing in my recycle bin and this MP4 file is only 49,323KB. I just want to
delete it. Thanks.
From: Bruce Hagen on

"Bobby Jones" <BobbyJones(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> From time to time I download a short MP4 clip, then, after viewing, I
> delete
> it. I have one I've been trying to delete, but receive message that
> 'access
> is denied' and to make sure 'disk is not full or write protected.' Not
> sure
> what disk the system is referring to, but my hard drive is not full,
> there's
> nothing in my recycle bin and this MP4 file is only 49,323KB. I just want
> delete it. Thanks.

Give this a shot.

Unlocker:
http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/
--

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: Leonard Grey on
In addition to Bruce's good advice, you might try deleting it from Safe
Mode.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est

From: Unknown on
Is your figure (file size) correct? 49 gigabytes?

From: Bobby Jones on

Thank you!! Thank you!! That program worked like a charm. Thanks again.