From: Ginanjar Hadi Sudrajat on
I was desperate in finding a settlement of the problem when I upgraded
office excel 2003 to 2007.
which becomes a problem only on microsoft excel course, not with any
other office applications.
problem like this.
upgrade process is complete, but when I open the excel option, all of
its dropdown font menu letters turned into Japanese. as well as the
toolbard in excel.
I think this is a problem, because the existence of such differences,
excel 2007 hangs often and almost any time request the re-install,

From: Ginanjar Hadi Sudrajat on
On Mar 22, 9:29 am, Ginanjar Hadi Sudrajat <ghsudra...(a)gmail.com>
wrote:
> I was desperate in finding a settlement of the problem when I upgraded
> office excel 2003 to 2007.
> which becomes a problem only on microsoft excel course, not with any
> other office applications.
> problem like this.
> upgrade process is complete, but when I open the excel option, all of
> its dropdown font menu letters turned into Japanese. as well as the
> toolbard in excel.
> I think this is a problem, because the existence of such differences,
> excel 2007 hangs often and almost any time request the re-install,

error :
[IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj16/de_frog/Untitled2.png[/
IMG]
[IMG]http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj16/de_frog/Untitled1.png[/