From: Joel Spriggs on
Hi All,

I'm having an issue with using cfcs from flex. Everything seems correct in my
flex code to use RemoteObject, with destination of ColdFusion and source is my
cfc, referenced exactly as done in tutorial. I know my cfc works fine, but I
got the error "faultCode:InvokeFailed faultString:'[MessagingError
message='Destination 'ColdFusion' has no channels defined and the application
does not define any default channels.']' faultDetail:'Couldn't establish a
connection to 'ColdFusion'' when I tried to run the code on my server.

According to most stuff I read on that error, I would need to define my
services-config.xml and go to my CFIDE to make sure the Flex Integration pane
shows that the flash remoting and flex data services are enabled. There's
where I hit the problem, when I go to flex integration, my admin console throws
an error: unexpected constant #2 88.

I've got no idea why it throws that error, but the rest of the CFIDE admin
console is working fine. We are a shop that builds our coldfusion servers as
war files through ant scripts, so doing a reinstall isn't very practical for
us. I've tried comparing some of the neo-XXXX.xml files to ones on a working
server and haven't found anything immediately that jumps at me.

Has anyone hit this issue before or anything like it? We are running CF
7.0.2.142559

Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
Joel