From: Norm on
I think that I cause more problems than I fix. lol

I had used a different way of writing to the registry in the new
version of the app and apparently it was not the same. When I went back
to the old way the app worked.

Sorry for all of my confusion and thanks Karl.

Norm

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Norm presented the following explanation :
> I think that I cause more problems than I fix. lol
>
> I had used a different way of writing to the registry in the new version of
> the app and apparently it was not the same. When I went back to the old way
> the app worked.
>
> Sorry for all of my confusion and thanks Karl.

Glad I could help? ;-)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Norm on
Karl E. Peterson brought next idea :
> Norm presented the following explanation :
>> I think that I cause more problems than I fix. lol
>>
>> I had used a different way of writing to the registry in the new version of
>> the app and apparently it was not the same. When I went back to the old way
>> the app worked.
>>
>> Sorry for all of my confusion and thanks Karl.
>
> Glad I could help? ;-)

Well, you really helped, since it was your code to start with. :-Z

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Norm was thinking very hard :
> Karl E. Peterson brought next idea :
>> Norm presented the following explanation :
>>> I think that I cause more problems than I fix. lol
>>>
>>> I had used a different way of writing to the registry in the new version
>>> of the app and apparently it was not the same. When I went back to the old
>>> way the app worked.
>>>
>>> Sorry for all of my confusion and thanks Karl.
>>
>> Glad I could help? ;-)
>
> Well, you really helped, since it was your code to start with. :-Z

In that case, :-)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org