From: Claudia on
Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I
download the access file required for practice, the page linked to it with
the instructions does not come up. Is there anything wrong with the links
located within the access file? Is Microsoft updating them? Or if not should
it be a local problem?
Is the server being changed?

Thanks for your help,
Claudia
From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:06:03 -0700, Claudia <Claudia(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hello, I was taking the online training course on Access 2007 but whenever I
>download the access file required for practice, the page linked to it with
>the instructions does not come up. Is there anything wrong with the links
>located within the access file? Is Microsoft updating them? Or if not should
>it be a local problem?
>Is the server being changed?
>
>Thanks for your help,
>Claudia

What link are you using? We can't see what you're doing and it's not obvious
what "the online training course" might be; there are many.

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

Pages: 1
Prev: more or less than 0 or blank