From: Hugh O'Brien Hugh on
I have a large file with a small macro -uses crtl+l to run. In two of the
worksheets I cannot drag and paste series of dates (or numbers) based upon
the previous data. I checked the Advanced options and they are all checked
properly. The option works fine on all of the other worksheets (25). I
would appreciate any advice. Thank you

From: Gord Dibben on
"cannot" means what?

Error message? Nothing?

Can you select cells on those two sheets?

What has the macro got to do with it?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP