From: srosetti on
Maybe there is a restriction on the number of cells I can search I
don't know..

=VLOOKUP(A53078,$G$2:$H$84,1,FALSE) returns a result of #N/A

when I copy that same formula to an entry for like the first 1000
entries it returns a result, but beyond it seems to not be working..
Is there a limit?? Is there a problem with my formula?

The lookup Table lives from G2:H84 and its sorted AtoZ I want to
return the result to this particular cell from column one in my
table.. It should be checking Value in A53078 against my table..

ideas?

From: srosetti on
On Nov 16, 10:55 am, srosetti <thromb...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe there is a restriction on the number of cells I can search I
> don't know..
>
> =VLOOKUP(A53078,$G$2:$H$84,1,FALSE) returns a result of #N/A
>
> when I copy that same formula to an entry for like the first 1000
> entries it returns a result, but beyond it seems to not be working..
> Is there a limit??  Is there a problem with my formula?
>
> The lookup Table lives from G2:H84 and its sorted AtoZ  I want to
> return the result to this particular cell from column one in my
> table..  It should be checking Value in A53078 against my table..
>
> ideas?

correction. It will return a value up to 3,300 entries, but after
that.. #N/A
From: srosetti on
Turns out Vlookup can't handle quotes for my check cell. It turns out
the first 3300 entries dont have those quotes. Now to get rid of
them.. ideas? I might have a formula already.. but I'm all ears if
you have a suggestion.