From: Giancarlo Boaron on
Hi all.

I'm receiving the following message when I try to use
pg_prepare() function:

"Call to undefined function pg_prepare()".

My application works very well with others pg_*
commands...

I already checked my configuration files and I have no more
ideas about how to fix it.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

From: Adam Richardson on
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 9:42 PM, Giancarlo Boaron <gboaron(a)yahoo.com.br>wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm receiving the following message when I try to use
> pg_prepare() function:
>
> "Call to undefined function pg_prepare()".
>
> My application works very well with others pg_*
> commands...
>
> I already checked my configuration files and I have no more
> ideas about how to fix it.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you.

Maybe something like this situation (a few years back, but perhaps still
relevant):
http://www.issociate.de/board/post/384415/Undefined_pg_prepare()_in_5.6.1.html

<http://www.issociate.de/board/post/384415/Undefined_pg_prepare()_in_5.6.1.html>
Adam

--
Nephtali: PHP web framework that functions beautifully
http://nephtaliproject.com