From: scott on
Hello, everytime I try to log into hotmail, I get
the "this page cannot be displayed" screen on my IE
Browser.

This has just started happening within the last two days.

Also, for some time now, when hotmail was working, when
ever I composed and sent an email...hotmail would make the
text disappear, replace it with a funny string of letters
and send the email. The people who I sent it to would
only get an email from me with nothing in the text box.
What is up?

I currently am using GhostSurf 2005, SpyWare Doctor, and
Norton Anti virus on my computer. I am using the normal
firewall that is found in IE. I have turned off all of my
spyware/virus applications and it still doesn't help.

Pages: 1
Prev: Error 8007274c
Next: Error code 80096001