From: vishal.g.shah on
Hi all,
I am trying to write an custom dialer for my voip based
application. I need to capture Vk_ttalk and vk_tend buttons and
override default dialer coming up even when my app is not in focus
Hi have tried following peice of code to register hotkey fr my app.

HINSTANCE hi = LoadLibrary(_T("coredll.dll"));
UnregisterFunc1Proc procUnregisterFunc;
if (hi)
{
procUnregisterFunc = (UnregisterFunc1Proc)GetProcAddress(hi, _T
("UnregisterFunc1"));
}
procUnregisterFunc(0, VK_TEND);
procUnregisterFunc(0, VK_TTALK);
FreeLibrary(hi);

HWND hWndTask = ::FindWindow(_T("HHTaskBar"), NULL);
::UnregisterHotKey(hWndTask, VK_TTALK);
::UnregisterHotKey(hWndTask, VK_TEND);

//Register Call and hang up keys for my app
::RegisterHotKey(m_hWnd, VK_TTALK_ID, ONE_SHOT_MOD, VK_TTALK);
::RegisterHotKey(m_hWnd, VK_TEND_ID, ONE_SHOT_MOD, VK_TEND);

And while exiting my application i unregister VK_TTALK and VK_TEND
using following peice of code

::UnregisterHotKey(m_hWnd, VK_TTALK);
::UnregisterHotKey(m_hWnd, VK_TEND);

HWND hWndTask = ::FindWindow(_T("HHTaskBar"), NULL); //try to
register default handler
::RegisterHotKey(hWndTask, VK_TTALK, MOD_WIN , VK_TTALK);
::RegisterHotKey(hWndTask, VK_TTALK, MOD_WIN , VK_TEND);

Problem i am facing is even after i exit my application default dialer
does not come up on pressing call button
does anyone know how to unregister my hotkeys ??

Plz help......