From: Alexander Samad on
Hi

Sorry if this is the 3rd post, I haven't seen it hit the archives and
i wasn't sure if it actually made it through - originally sent as
html (gmail).

I have a HP Mini with their wwan module (Qualcomm 3g card), it
attaches via the usb interface. It was working (not sure exactly but
about 2 months ago) and when I went to use it recently it didnot work
any more - the gobi loader get stucks uploading firmware to the card
:(

I have had the motherboad and the card replaced.... I have removed the
udev rule which calls the loader removed and tried it manually. From
reading on other forums it seems like adding a delay to firmware
upload can help.

I have noticed with strace that some of the firmware get uploaded some
of the time and then it just hangs :(

I am not sure what or how to debug this, so I have come to the list.
running debian i386 2.6.32-4

Alex