From: G on
Lets say we have 5 columns (A,B,C,D,E). Normally, When you are in column A,

when you hit the Tab Key it goes to column B, then Column C. I like a way
to rearrange the order. For example if I am in Column A, and hit a tab, I
may want to go to Column D, and then Column E.

I hope that helps.

From: GS on
G explained on 5/27/2010 :
> Lets say we have 5 columns (A,B,C,D,E). Normally, When you are in column A,
>
> when you hit the Tab Key it goes to column B, then Column C. I like a way
> to rearrange the order. For example if I am in Column A, and hit a tab, I
> may want to go to Column D, and then Column E.
>
> I hope that helps.

> "JLGWhiz" wrote:
>
>> Can you illustrate what you mean by column sequencing? Do you mean
>> rearrange the column header designation or do you mean sort the data in the
>> columns or do you mean move the data in the columns from one column to
>> another? Examples help.
>>

>> "G" <G(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I am currently using Excel 2003 and 2007 if necessary.
>>>
>>> I would like the ability to configure the excel sheet column sequencing
>>> when
>>> I hit the enter key or tab key. Is this possible?? Any suggestions???
>>>

>>> Thank You,

>> .

My suggestion works when you leave edit mode in the cell, however that
happens. That means whether you use the Tab, Enter, or arrow keys it
selects whatever column a label has been entered in the first row. For
example, to have the active cell move to ColD from ColA, enter D in the
first row of ColA. Otherwise, tab behavior will behave normally if
nothing is entered in the first row of any column.

--
Garry

From: OssieMac on
Hakyab,

I've been away and hense did not get back to this sooner. However, I think
you are confusing Worksheet_SelectionChange with Worksheet_Change. The code I
posted only fires if an actual change is made to the data in the cell. I
included the following to clarify this "if you are actually entering and/or
changing data on the worksheet"

I tested the code before posting.

--
Regards,