From: G on
I am currently using Excel 2003 and 2007 if necessary.

I would like the ability to configure the excel sheet column sequencing when
I hit the enter key or tab key. Is this possible?? Any suggestions???

Thank You,

From: Gord Dibben on
If your input cells are in a left to right, top to bottom sequence,
unlocking input cells, protecting sheet and Tabbing to them will work.

If not in that sequence you can create a named range in the order you want.

Start with last cell in order then CTRL + Click your way through the
sequence.

See Bob Phillips' site for more on this.

You can also use VBA to tab through a sequence of cells.

'Anne Troy's taborder event code
Dim aTabOrd As Variant
Dim i As Long

'Set the tab order of input cells
aTabOrd = Array("A5", "B10", "C5", "A10", "B1", "C3") 'adjust to suit

'Loop through the array of cell address
For i = LBound(aTabOrd) To UBound(aTabOrd)
'If the cell that's changed is in the array
If aTabOrd(i) = Target.Address(0, 0) Then
'If the cell that's changed is the last in the array
If i = UBound(aTabOrd) Then
'Select first cell in the array
Me.Range(aTabOrd(LBound(aTabOrd))).Select
Else
'Select next cell in the array
Me.Range(aTabOrd(i + 1)).Select
End If
End If
Next i
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Jacob Skaria on
Not possible using built-in functionalities. If you can elaborate someone
here might be able to help using a VBA solution..

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)