From: Gary L. Scott on
Featured: Steve Lionel - full length picture - be a "Rock your code.
Be a Developer Rock Star with Intel visual Fortran Compiler."

boo-yah

Intel Visual Fortran ad
From: Gary L. Scott on
On 8/8/2010 2:32 PM, Gary L. Scott wrote:
> Featured: Steve Lionel - full length picture - be a "Rock your code. Be
> a Developer Rock Star with Intel visual Fortran Compiler."
>
> boo-yah
>
> Intel Visual Fortran ad

I scanned the ad. Remove the "sm" for a full sized version (5MB)

http://www.fortranlib.com/IntelAd0001sm.jpg
From: Richard Maine on
Gary L. Scott <garylscott(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 8/8/2010 2:32 PM, Gary L. Scott wrote:
> > Featured: Steve Lionel - full length picture - be a "Rock your code. Be
> > a Developer Rock Star with Intel visual Fortran Compiler."
> >
> > boo-yah
> >
> > Intel Visual Fortran ad
>
> I scanned the ad. Remove the "sm" for a full sized version (5MB)

Thanks. I was going to ask whether it was a paper ad instead of online,
as I couldn't find it in an admitedly quick skim of the Programmer's
Paradise web site. I had only previously seen head shots of Steve, such
as the one on his blog at Intel. I've never had the pleasure of meeting
him in person, though I've seen his coworker Stan a lot.

domain: summertriangle | -- Mark Twain
From: Uno on
On 8/9/2010 6:08 PM, Richard Maine wrote:
> Gary L. Scott<garylscott(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>> On 8/8/2010 2:32 PM, Gary L. Scott wrote:
>>> Featured: Steve Lionel - full length picture - be a "Rock your code. Be
>>> a Developer Rock Star with Intel visual Fortran Compiler."
>>>
>>> boo-yah
>>>
>>> Intel Visual Fortran ad
>>
>> I scanned the ad. Remove the "sm" for a full sized version (5MB)
>
> Thanks. I was going to ask whether it was a paper ad instead of online,
> as I couldn't find it in an admitedly quick skim of the Programmer's
> Paradise web site. I had only previously seen head shots of Steve, such
> as the one on his blog at Intel. I've never had the pleasure of meeting
> him in person, though I've seen his coworker Stan a lot.

So Steve's gone from a face on a blog to a full length pic. What's
next, a video of him doing the macarena?
--
Uno