From: JeffK on
I have a spreadsheet that will require the user to enter data in the cells
(B6:J6). I would like to add a button that will add another line below row
6, containing the same formatting. I would like the sheet to have the
ability to add up to 5 additional lines (Row 11).

Thanks
Jeff
From: JeffK on
I'm actually going to try and use a user form to accomplish my task, no need
to reply.

Thank you