From: zyus on
I'm using access 2007 Tasks templates database.

In the report task assigned by to, is it possible to add/replace %complete
by "progress bar %" instead by number percentage.

Thanks
From: Maarkr on
this function should work if you work with it...I probably got this from one
of the MVP sites but not sure where.

Public Function PctMeter(varAmt As Variant, varTotal As Variant)
Dim sngPct As Single
sngPct = varAmt / varTotal
If sngPct <= 1 Then
Me!baselbl.Caption = Int(sngPct * 100) & "%"
Me!lblmeter.Width = CLng(Me!baselbl.Width * sngPct)
Else
Me!baselbl.Caption = "Greater than 100% - Check your amounts"
Me!lblmeter.Width = CLng(Me!baselbl.Width * 1)
End If
Select Case sngPct
Case Is < 0.15
Me!lblmeter.BackColor = 255