From: Canlink on
How come the Project Window retains the code on spreadsheets that I
have already closed? The only way to refresh is to close msExcel. I
maybe have altered something in the options.
From: Gord Dibben on
Nothing you have done in options AFAIK

I have seen this occur many times in several versions of Excel.

There may be an explanation but if I knew, I have forgotten.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Canlink on
On Mar 13, 7:33 pm, Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote:
> Nothing you have done in options AFAIK
>
> I have seen this occur many times in several versions of Excel.
>
> There may be an explanation but if I knew, I have forgotten.
>
> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>

> On Sat, 13 Mar 2010 16:13:13 -0800 (PST), Canlink <canl...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >How come the Project Window retains the code on spreadsheets that I
> >have already closed? The only way to refresh is to close msExcel.  I
> >maybe have altered something in the options.

I jut got a new desktop Win 7-64K and installed my old msExcel XP and
so that may be the reason. It really gets very confusing! So I just
close msExcel each time!