From: AceWill on
Is it possible to highlight a cell if that data has not been entered after so
many times? For instance, if I have a column where I have entries of A,B,C,
& D and say B hasn't been entered for 7 times since the last entry of B, is
there a way to highlight that last B then? Hopefully my question is clear
enough to understand.

From: Pete_UK on
Will you have contiguous data in column A (or C or D) beyond the last
entry for column B?

Pete