From: BURT on
You could be in slower or faster time and you would never know the
difference. The appearence is just the same. Even if time changed in a
jump you would not know. This is science's proper time sameness. Flow
time rate can jump in momentum exchange of energy.

Mitch Raemsch
From: BURT on
On Jul 7, 2:02 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> You could be in slower or faster time and you would never know the
> difference. The appearence is just the same. Even if time changed in a
> jump you would not know. This is science's proper time sameness. Flow
> time rate can jump in momentum exchange of energy.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

If time slows down there must be a fastest time to start with.

Mitch Raemsch
From: DougC on
BURT blurts:

> If time slows down there must be a fastest time to start with.

If time slows down, do I have to get a new watch?

Doug Chandler
From: BURT on
On Jul 8, 7:26 am, DougC <priga...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>  BURT blurts:
>

> > If time slows down there must be a fastest time to start with.
>
> If time slows down, do I have to get a new watch?
>
> Doug Chandler

Only if your slow.