From: BURT on
Proton number aether is the answer tovchemistry. Chemical properties
depend on proton number. Heavy water is still water and an ion is
still the same atom chemistry. Heat aether state changes sd solid
liquid and gass. An atomic explosion changes proton number and
transmutes elements.

An isotope of uranium is still Uranium. Static electricity creates
temporary ions that of course are the same atom.

Mitch Raemsch
From: J. Clarke on
BURT wrote:
> Proton number aether is the answer tovchemistry. Chemical properties
> depend on proton number. Heavy water is still water and an ion is
> still the same atom chemistry. Heat aether state changes sd solid
> liquid and gass. An atomic explosion changes proton number and
> transmutes elements.
>
> An isotope of uranium is still Uranium. Static electricity creates
> temporary ions that of course are the same atom.

So if proton number controls all chemistry howcum heavy water is toxic?

From: BURT on
On Feb 3, 2:53 pm, "J. Clarke" <jclarke.use...(a)cox.net> wrote:
> BURT wrote:
> > Proton number aether is the answer tovchemistry. Chemical properties
> > depend on proton number. Heavy water is still water and an ion is
> > still the same atom chemistry. Heat aether state changes sd  solid
> > liquid and gass. An atomic explosion changes proton number and
> > transmutes elements.
>
> > An isotope of uranium is still Uranium. Static electricity creates
> > temporary ions that of course are the same atom.
>
> So if proton number controls all chemistry howcum heavy water is toxic?

Dumb. It is radioactive.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Salmon Egg on
In article <hkcv630aa5(a)news3.newsguy.com>,
"J. Clarke" <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote:

> BURT wrote:
> > Proton number aether is the answer tovchemistry. Chemical properties
> > depend on proton number. Heavy water is still water and an ion is
> > still the same atom chemistry. Heat aether state changes sd solid
> > liquid and gass. An atomic explosion changes proton number and
> > transmutes elements.
> >
> > An isotope of uranium is still Uranium. Static electricity creates
> > temporary ions that of course are the same atom.
>
> So if proton number controls all chemistry howcum heavy water is toxic?

There are many things that kill that do do not directly involve
chemistry. Electric shock, freezing cold. Also do not drink a quart of
mercury and then go swimming.

I do not know how toxic heavy water is or the mechanism of toxicity. My
guess is that it has something to do with the thermal properties of
water. Deuterated potassium dihydrogen phosphate often designated as
KD*P, has some rather remarkable physical properties. Because of the
difference in mass between protons and deuterons. Its electrooptical
constants are much greater at room temperature than KDP. Their
ferroelectric curie temperatures also differ greatly.

Bill

--
An old man would be better off never having been born.
From: J. Clarke on
Salmon Egg wrote:
> In article <hkcv630aa5(a)news3.newsguy.com>,
> "J. Clarke" <jclarke.usenet(a)cox.net> wrote:
>
>> BURT wrote:
>>> Proton number aether is the answer tovchemistry. Chemical properties
>>> depend on proton number. Heavy water is still water and an ion is
>>> still the same atom chemistry. Heat aether state changes sd solid
>>> liquid and gass. An atomic explosion changes proton number and
>>> transmutes elements.
>>>
>>> An isotope of uranium is still Uranium. Static electricity creates
>>> temporary ions that of course are the same atom.
>>
>> So if proton number controls all chemistry howcum heavy water is
>> toxic?
>
> There are many things that kill that do do not directly involve
> chemistry. Electric shock, freezing cold. Also do not drink a quart of
> mercury and then go swimming.

So is heavy water freezing cold, heavy, or does it give us electric shocks?

> I do not know how toxic heavy water is or the mechanism of toxicity.

Well maybe you should find out before you spout off.

> My guess is that it has something to do with the thermal properties of
> water.

Like what?

> Deuterated potassium dihydrogen phosphate often designated as
> KD*P, has some rather remarkable physical properties. Because of the
> difference in mass between protons and deuterons. Its electrooptical
> constants are much greater at room temperature than KDP. Their
> ferroelectric curie temperatures also differ greatly.

And this has what relevance?