From: Liu Qinggui on
My Name Is Liu Qin Qinggui,

I have a serious big business to propose to you, my late client Mr Henry Ting, left an unclaimed sum with my bank.

I want you to help me process and receive this fund, Rest assured I can make this transaction work perfectly and safely for us you understand,
and with your co-operation for the success of this business I offer to you a good percentage of the fund as your share.

If interested pls contact to me as soonest your convenience at my e-mail: liuqinggui(a)yahoo.com.hk

I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make it work .

I expect your reply and my response be swift. Thanking you much now.

Reply soon.

Liu Qin Qinggui