From: Don on
Hi All,

I want to protect and hide formulas for a whole array of cells in
spreadsheet ... Is there a way of doing this but retaining the ability to
apply the Autofilter (under 'Data' menu option)?

Many thax,

Don-
From: Gord Dibben on
First you must have autofilter enabled then when protecting the sheet, allow
"use autofilter" in options.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Don on
Many thanks Gord! Worked a treat ;)!