From: Michael Bell on
I am unable to connect to Exchange 2007 using PFDAVAdmin. I was able to in
the past, but now cannot.

When I attempt to connect , I receive the error, " An error occured while
trying to establish a connection to the Exchange server. be sure that port
443 (for SSL) or port 80 (for non-ssl) can be reached. If you are
connecting to public folders, be sure that the public store is mounted (it
is, on both the Exchange 2007 and the Exchange 2010 server). If you are
connecting to mailboxes and the progess bar shows a particular mailbox, be
sure that the user has at least one email address."

Exception: failed to connect using secure URL
https://<my_Server>/ExAdmin/Admin/domainName/public%20folders with error:
The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.. Failed to connect
using unsecure URL
http://<my_serverIP/ExAdmin/Admin/domainName/public%20folders with error:
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

Im using the IP address of the exchange server and global catalog. I
checked out the IIS server on the Windows 2008 server that is hosting
Exchange 2007 and when I attempt to expand the ExAdmin Virutal directory I
receive the error, "Could not find a part of the path
\\.\backofficestorage..

When I manually connect to
https://my_serverIP/ExAdmin/Admin/domainName/public%20folders, I get a
certificate error. If I accept the certificate, I'm forwarded to OWA.

I can access the public folders through outlook , but I am trying to
replicate them to an Exchange 2010 server using PFDAVAdmin.

Anyone have a clue?

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
PFDAVAdmin is not supported on Exchange 2010. I can't tell you why it's not
working with your Exchange 2007. In any case, why not use the
AddReplicaToPFRecursive.ps1 script provided in the Scripts directory where
Exchange 2007 is installed?

Also, there is this tool:
http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2009/12/04/453399.aspx
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Michael Bell on
I was running it on the 2007 Server. I tried the scripts and they aren't
working. The public folder hierarchy from Exchange 2007 isn't getting
replicated to Exchange 2010 (using get-publicfolder -recurse).
Message flow is working, databases are mounted.
I will take a look at the link you provided to see if it can help. Thanks.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
You should have said that in the first place! Before you can do anything
you must first get the hierarchy to replicate. Try
Update-PublicFolderHierarchy.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..