From: jprstokato on
We are publishing an Exchange client access server (for OWA only) through ISA
Server 2006.
We have an existing OWA site on Exchange 2003 also published through ISA
Server 2006, using Forms based authentication.
Following the Technet article on 'Publishing Exchange Server 2007 with ISA
Server 2006' http://technet.microsoft.com/en-ca/library/bb794751.aspx , we
have:

Confirmed that forms-based authentication is not selected on the Exchange
Client Access server
Installed a server certificate on the Exchange Client Access server (using a
trial Verisign Cert)
Set up secure channel (SSL) communications to the Exchange Client Access
server Web site
Installed a server certificate on the ISA Server

Created a new web listener, requiring SSL client connections
Created the Web publishing rule, and selected the new web listener created,
but received an error message:

“A Web listener specifying the same port and similar IP addresses is already
used by rule "OWA, OMA & Exch Activesynch". The port and IP addresses
specified in a Web listener cannot overlap with the IP addresses and ports
specified in another Web listener already used in a different rule.”

Can anyone help suggest what are our options going ahead, and how to
overcome this problem?
Many thanks.

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 02:43:29 -0700, jprstokato
<jprstokato(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>We are publishing an Exchange client access server (for OWA only) through ISA
>Server 2006.
>We have an existing OWA site on Exchange 2003 also published through ISA
>Server 2006, using Forms based authentication.
>Following the Technet article on �Publishing Exchange Server 2007 with ISA
>Server 2006� http://technet.microsoft.com/en-ca/library/bb794751.aspx , we
>have:
>
>Confirmed that forms-based authentication is not selected on the Exchange
>Client Access server
>Installed a server certificate on the Exchange Client Access server (using a
>trial Verisign Cert)
>Set up secure channel (SSL) communications to the Exchange Client Access
>server Web site
>Installed a server certificate on the ISA Server
>
>Created a new web listener, requiring SSL client connections
>Created the Web publishing rule, and selected the new web listener created,
>but received an error message:
>
>�A Web listener specifying the same port and similar IP addresses is already
>used by rule "OWA, OMA & Exch Activesynch". The port and IP addresses
>specified in a Web listener cannot overlap with the IP addresses and ports
>specified in another Web listener already used in a different rule.�
>
>Can anyone help suggest what are our options going ahead, and how to
>overcome this problem?

Use a different IP address for the 2nd listener. Or remove the current
listener and create the new on the current IP address.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP