From: chasmcg on
Hello Gang:

I'm writing an interface to R/3 using Biztalk 2004. Using SE37
Function Builder, I run the transaction BAPI_PO_GETITEMS.

When I put "1" in the field "WITH_PO_HEADERS" (along with Plant), I get
the results including header information. When I run the BAPI via
Biztalk the Header results are not in the response XML document.

I would like to use the PO_GETITEMS transaction because I can use the
various other filters. Is this the best way to download the purchase
orders. I see GETLIST is Obsolete, and I'm semi confused.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

From: chasmcg on
Problem solved, the BAPI request was incomplete.

Pages: 1
Prev: Using RFCOpenEx In VB
Next: RfcOpenExt