From: Owl on
I know this thread of posts is many years old, but I have only found it now.
I laughed my head off (and am struggling to fit it back on again) all the way
through every single reply, not only your delightful one Douglas, but also at
how angry people got over what seems to me such a silly thing. I live in
South Africa where we have 11 official languages (there should be 13 because
Khoi and San are not included), and ANY South African would be absolutely
gob-smacked at the seriousness of this conversation (other than yours,
Douglas which they would all, I am sure, find very funny). Here, ANYBODY
loves having anyone else saying Happy Anything to them, and like me, wouldn't
believe that such a conversation as this, actually took place, and like me
would not be able to stop laughing, just as I haven't yet . . . .

Pages: 1
Prev: LinkMasterFields Property error
Next: d