From: Richard Jones on
Hi everyone,

PyCon Australia 2010, to be held at the Sydney Masonic Center over the
weekend of June 26 and 27, is drawing ever closer.

REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE JUNE 22!

We will NOT be accepting registrations at the door.

Register here: http://pycon-au.org/reg

We offer two levels of registration for PyCon Australia 2010:

Full - $198
This is the registration rate for regular attendees.
Full registration includes one seat at the conference dinner
on Saturday night.

Student - $44
For students able to present a valid student card we're offering
this reduced rate. Student registrations do not include a seat
at the conference dinner.

Additional seats at the conference dinner may be purchased for $77
each.

All prices include GST.

Information about the registration process is on the PyCon Australia
website.

Richard Jones
PyCon Australia 2010