From: Wanderer on
Since the last Java update, I get the error, "undefined variable from
import" in Pydev in the Eclipse editor. I can still run the program in
Eclipse. If I add a blank line and save the program, the error goes
away, but that screws up the revision with SVN. Has anyone else seen
this or have a fix.

Thanks
From: Fabio Zadrozny on
On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Wanderer <wanderer(a)dialup4less.com> wrote:
> Since the last Java update, I get the error, "undefined variable from
> import" in Pydev in the Eclipse editor. I can still run the program in
> Eclipse. If I add a blank line and save the program, the error goes
> away, but that screws up the revision with SVN. Has anyone else seen
> this or have a fix.

The common case for this is that the static code analyzer cannot find
some token that's there at runtime... but to know the actual problem,
I need more info (such as the import that's failing and the contents
of the related modules).

Cheers,

Fabio