From: Astley Le Jasper on
Hi Robin,

It looks like you've been busy. I'm sorry but you are well over my
head at the moment!

:-)

If you need me to test an install then I'd be happy to help. However,
I just received an email from Christoph Gohlke saying:

" ... There are 64 bit versions of Reportlab and PIL for Python 2.6
for Windows available at http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/
...."

Regards

Neil

From: DreiJane on
Hello,

i've used reportlabs over two years now and was content with its
quality. These days i have turned to cairo and can only recommend to
do so: It is still easier to use (than the well-designed reportlabs
tools) and an engine working in a lot of other software too, for
example firefox.

Reasons for this: reportlabs do not even answer question about the
date to upgrade to Python3. Since Platypus isn't complete, i had to do
a lot with the primitves in the canvas object after all - that part of
my code got even shorter with cairo. For me - working with pygtk -
that spares two installations also.

To repear myself: I love cairo.

Regards, Joost