From: M.-A. Lemburg on
Hello,

I am currently working on a Python Software Foundation (PSF)
project to create marketing material for Python with the aim of
providing this to Python conferences and user groups.

In order to come up with reasonable figures for the number of brochures
and flyers to print, I'd like to get a rough idea about the number of
attendees of the various Python conferences and user group meetings.

It would be great, if you could report the approx. number of attendees
coming to the events and the frequency with which you hold the
conferences/meetings.

I'm also interested in whether English as language of the marketing
material would suffice or whether having the material in other
languages would result in better acceptance among your attendees.

These are the list of conferences and user groups I'm currently
using as basis for the survey:

http://www.python.org/community/workshops/
http://wiki.python.org/moin/LocalUserGroups

Please reply either in private email or CC to my email address.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source (#1, Jul 12 2010)
2010-07-19: EuroPython 2010, Birmingham, UK 6 days to go

http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/