From: rug_rat on
I am trying to connect to Q-Link reloaded, and not having any luck.
With WINWice I just see the first dash and nothing hapens.

With X11 Vice I see the first dash then plusses + keep scrolling
across the screen.

Is Q-Link reloaded down? Has it changed it's IP address? the current
one I have is 66.135.39.36:5190

I can telnet to that address and port, and after hitting enter a few
times I get a
TERMINAL= prompt.

I don't know what can be the problem
From: Jim Brain on
rug_rat wrote:
> I am trying to connect to Q-Link reloaded, and not having any luck.
> With WINWice I just see the first dash and nothing hapens.
>
> With X11 Vice I see the first dash then plusses + keep scrolling
> across the screen.
>
> Is Q-Link reloaded down? Has it changed it's IP address? the current
> one I have is 66.135.39.36:5190
>
> I can telnet to that address and port, and after hitting enter a few
> times I get a
> TERMINAL= prompt.
That is the correct QLink IP and port and response. I wonder if the IP
RS232 routines are working. Did you set the modem choice to manual?

jim

From: xlar54 on
On Oct 25, 6:23 pm, Jim Brain <br...(a)jbrain.com> wrote:
> rug_rat wrote:
> > I am trying to connect to Q-Link reloaded, and not having any luck.
> > With WINWice I just see the first dash and nothing hapens.
>
> > With X11 Vice I see the first dash then plusses + keep scrolling
> > across the screen.
>
> > Is Q-Link reloaded down?  Has it changed it's IP address?  the current
> > one I have is 66.135.39.36:5190
>
> > I can telnet to that address and port, and after hitting enter a few
> > times I get a
> > TERMINAL= prompt.
>
> That is the correct QLink IP and port and response.  I wonder if the IP
> RS232 routines are working.  Did you set the modem choice to manual?
>
> jim

Also Jim, do we have a version of the disk that will work with the
uIEC/SD? My guess is the one I have has some kind of incompatible
fastloader.
From: Jim Brain on
xlar54 wrote:

> Also Jim, do we have a version of the disk that will work with the
> uIEC/SD? My guess is the one I have has some kind of incompatible
> fastloader.
I do not as yet.

Jim
From: rug_rat on
On Oct 25, 4:23 pm, Jim Brain <br...(a)jbrain.com> wrote:
> rug_rat wrote:
> > I am trying to connect to Q-Link reloaded, and not having any luck.
> > With WINWice I just see the first dash and nothing hapens.
>
> > With X11 Vice I see the first dash then plusses + keep scrolling
> > across the screen.
>
> > Is Q-Link reloaded down?  Has it changed it's IP address?  the current
> > one I have is 66.135.39.36:5190
>
> > I can telnet to that address and port, and after hitting enter a few
> > times I get a
> > TERMINAL= prompt.
>
> That is the correct QLink IP and port and response.  I wonder if the IP
> RS232 routines are working.  Did you set the modem choice to manual?
>
> jim

Jim..

Thanks for your reply.

I did, and when I get to the connect screen, I can do an ATDT 5551212,
then hit enter a couple times and I also see TERMINAL= prompts, but
when I hit f1 to connect nothing happens but + + s

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: Swiftlink Driver
Next: Printing with WinVice and Geos