From: zuckermanf on
Hi All,
I have my application locked down and I display the allowable buttons
on the QAT. On forms, I display the Filter-By-Form button and the
Toggle Filter button. BUT, when the user selects the Filter-By-Form
button the form displays ok but the entire QAT disappears. The user
can enter their desired filtering criteria, but they have no way to
Appy the filter. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,
Fred

From: Risse on

<zuckermanf(a)gmail.com> kirjoitti
viestiss�:f0a11853-60fc-4fd4-a801-3541fa8912a4(a)w17g2000yqj.googlegroups.com...