From: George B on
Running Excel 2007 under Vista. I have one workbook which will contain all
my data, and a second which contains a set of macros. By adding the second
workbook as a reference, I am able to access all of the macros from the
first. (I did have to add a dummy macro to the first workbook to get the
reference to stick.) I can add these macros to the Quick Access Toolbar in
the first workbook, and they work until I close the file; however, they are
gone when the file is re-opened. I can add my dummy macro from the first
file to the QAT, and that sticks. However, if I then add a macro from the
second workbook, both additions disappear on re-opening.

Any suggestions on how to make these QAT modifications stick?

George B.