From: spudnik on
where did the N and k go, and how is it different
from *vis viva*?... anyway,
there are lots of Einsteinmaniacs who believe that
"M&M got 'no result,'" but taht doesn't make it, so.

> c(v=V1) = c(v=V2) which comes from an analytical bungle from the null
> results of the MMI experiment as opposed to
> c(v=V) = c(mu,ep) + V ...

thus:
you want credentials, check doctor S. Fred Singer's (or,
you could just *read* his old, retrospective metastudy
on glaciers.

thus:
anyone can grok spatial math,
just by beginning with the 14th Book of Euclid,
which is actually by Hypsicles; but, I can't do it
for you, either.

> BP's cap&trade is before the Senate; it appears that
> the financial reform bill actually puts-off regulating
> the derivatives for so long, that it amounts to a "prelude"
> to BP's cap and trade.

thus:
so, what is the difference between Liebniz' *vis viva*, and
your example with the N and the k?

thus:
I know what Thermite (TM) is, and I didn't even googol it.
> Professor Dr Steven Jones, who sacrificed his career at BYU

thus:
if the entagnlement of two Newtonian rocks o'light,
could traansmit information, then it would be some thing, but
they are actually not photons per se.

thus:
more folks should know about this quantumization!
> I no longer accept redshift as a Doppler motion and
> that would have huge consequence to a Tifft quantization.

--BP's next bailout of Wall St. and "the City"
(of London, gated community & financial district), or
the last, if nothing is left of the USA.
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-8-the-permian-basin