From: Arindam Banerjee on
Is it impossible for you to think straight? Looks like your skills
are vital for einsteinism!
From: spudnik on
didn't get your notation in both cases, and
you didn't explain, either. I mean,
"c" paramaterized by mu and epsilon, or
"V" parameterized by N and k?

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net
From: Arindam Banerjee on
On Jul 24, 2:24 am, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> didn't get your notation in both cases, and
> you didn't explain, either.  I mean,
> "c" paramaterized by mu and epsilon, or
> "V" parameterized by N and k?
>
> --les ducs d'oil!http://tarpley.net

Why don't you try to derive e=0.5mVVN(N-k) from first principles? It
is as simple and vital as say
s=vt, v=u+at, s=ut+0.5att, vv=uu+2as, f=ma.
Give it a shot, and a real boost for theoretical physics.
I can do it in a few lines, published that often in Usenet. So you
can cheat if you want.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
From: spudnik on
<deletia impletum>

I have no idea what (N-k) is supposed to do, and
I don't googol ****, partly because of a restraining order;
unfortunately, I'm using their front-end for these NGs.

thus:
3 choices, 2 choices, 1 choices (3?, or "three summorial" .-)
yeah, direction cosines are nice & homogenous, but
why not stay with vectors (quaternions' inner & outer products) ??

thus: IFF probably is "if & only if," that is to say,
Liebniz's neccesity & sufficiency, used in literate manner!
>   Iff ... then ...

--les ducs d'oil!
http://tarpley.net

--Stop BP's cap&trade looting!