From: OsherD on
From Osher Doctorow

(I should point out that I mislabelled one or two recent posts in the
200 series rather than in the 300 series where they should be, by a
typographical error.)

Jukius Vanko, Josef Sima, Miroslav Sukanik, the first of Comenius U.,
the second and third of Slovak Technical U., all in Slovakia, arXiv:
physics/0607019 v1 [physics.gen-ph] 4 Jun 2006, "An appraoch to relate
the weak and gravitational interaction," proceed by setting their
energies equal:

1) E_w = |E_g| where subscript w is weak, g is gravitation.

This yields with some machinery and algebra a number of accurate or
accepted predictions or conclusions including time of unification,
masses of vector bosons Z and W in the Weak Interaction, etc.

The interpretation with respect to orthogonal gravitation, EW, and
strong interaction axes can best be understood from Probable Causation/
Influence (PI). Suppose that x is the EM-Weak interaction axis (+
for EM, - for Weak), while z is the Repulsion-Gravitation interaction
axis (+ for Repulsion, - for Gravitation). Since we're more familiar
with PI in the form 1 + y - x, lets use y instead of z. Then to
optimize PI, we have:

2) PI = 1 + y - x = 1 iff y = x

which for normalized energies is (1) above.

PI does not actually claim that y and x must be IDENTICAL in the sense
that the Unified interactions or forces are "one single Force" with
indistinguishable components x, y. Neither does (1) alone claim
that. That is an additional physics/astrophysics interpretation.
Certainly Unification in the sense of "One Single Force" satisfies (2)
and (1), though other things also do so without the Physics
assumption, namely two Interactions/Forces whose magnitudes are equal
at some time or time interval.

Does (1) or (2) actually bring us any closer to being able to
physically manipulate the Interactions involved? Well, lets look at
the positive halves of the respectively x and y axes. These are
respectively the Electromagnetic and Repulsive Interactions. So
corresponding to equation (1), we should ideally have (from at least a
symmetry viewpoint):

3) Repulsion = Electromagnetism ("at Unification")

This brings us to the Gravitomagnetic research which I mentioned in
the previous posts. We should hopefully be able to use the
Gravitomagnetic research in combination with (3) to actually
physically manipulate the interactions unless they were only a "one
time" or "one era" event or collection of events.

Osher Doctorow

From: OsherD on
From Osher Doctorow

The name should be Julius Vanko, not Jukius Vanko.

Osher Doctorow