From: BURT on
Quantization of energy for jump does not apply. This is where QM can
take some help well needed. As Einstein has said it is "incomplete."

Science is itself only 400 years old. What about in a million years?

Mitch Raemsch
From: Urion on
On Feb 23, 2:55 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> Science is itself only 400 years old. What about in a million years?
>
> Mitch Raemsch

That's bad news for us. Let's say that in a million years they'll have
a fundamental theory of everything, we won't be able to see it because
we will be long long dead by then. This is of course if you don't
believe in the afterlife. So even if they do come up with a theory of
everything in a millions from now, we 21th centurists will not be here
to see it or even know about it.

From: BURT on
On Feb 22, 7:26 pm, Urion <blackman_...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 23, 2:55 am, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Science is itself only 400 years old. What about in a million years?
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> That's bad news for us. Let's say that in a million years they'll have
> a fundamental theory of everything, we won't be able to see it because
> we will be long long dead by then. This is of course if you don't
> believe in the afterlife. So even if they do come up with a theory of
> everything in a millions from now, we 21th centurists will not be here
> to see it or even know about it.

You're not your body in any way shape or form.
God is doing gravity.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Paul Hovnanian P.E. on
BURT wrote:

[snip]
> God is doing gravity.

I'll believe that after I see Him drop a safe right on your head.

--
Paul Hovnanian mailto:Paul(a)Hovnanian.com
Life is like a buffet. Its not very good but there's plenty of it.
From: BURT on
On Feb 23, 6:15 pm, "Paul Hovnanian P.E." <P...(a)Hovnanian.com> wrote:
> BURT wrote:
>
> [snip]
> > God is doing gravity.
>
> I'll believe that after I see Him drop a safe right on your head.
>
> --
> Paul Hovnanian     mailto:P...(a)Hovnanian.com
> Life is like a buffet. Its not very good but there's plenty of it.

Thank God for gravity.

Mitch Raemsch