From: Jesse Smith on
Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a port and I'm running into a dependency
issue. The package's configure script says it can't find "gmcs" on the
system.

A little Googling has told me that gmcs is a part of Mono. But I'm not
sure which Mono module I need. There are a lot of Mono packages in the
Ports system (Mono, mono-basic, monodevelop...)

Searching the Ports system for "gmcs" turns up a blank. Could someone
please tell me which mono package I should be using?

Thank you,
Jesse

From: Greg Larkin on

From: Jesse Smith on