From: "coofucoo zhang" on
Hi Mouss:
Thanks for your help. I have checked my main.cf, there are some small problem in it. So postfix does support this, just I make wrong setting. Thank you!

Best regrads!
Coofucoo

From: Dan Schaefer on
coofucoo zhang wrote:
> Hi Mouss:
> Thanks for your help. I have checked my main.cf, there are some small problem in it. So postfix does support this, just I make wrong setting. Thank you!
>
> Best regrads!
> Coofucoo

If this is a new machine and not a lot has been done to it, you might
want to consider virtual machines...

--
Dan Schaefer
Web Developer/Systems Analyst